The primary role of facility managers is to manage/oversee an operating facility. To do this, facility managers must have a working knowledge of building systems, structure, interiors and exteriors and grounds so the facility and all of its required systems function efficiently, reliably, safely, securely and in a manner consistent with existing regulations and standards. This masterclass addresses operations and maintenance as a whole. It provides insights into operation and maintenance tasks and knowledge needed to assess the conditions of the facility systems, structure, interiors, exteriors etc. It provides guidance on how to manage facility operations and maintenance (hard services) and soft services pertaining to parking, landscaping, cleaning, security etc. Learn how service providers work. Understand if Outsourcing or in-sourcing will be a better choice for you. Learn about technology such as BIM, CMMS, BMS, IoT, Robotics to enable easier and better FM maintenance & operations. Learn about the FM trends around the Asia Pacific region and beyond.
- Learn about the role of operations and maintenance in facility management.
- Learn how to manage and oversee building maintenance of systems and equipments ( hard services )
- Learn how to manage and oversee occupant services ( soft services ).
- Learn about Facility Condition Assessment and it’s challenges.
- Learn how technology enable easier and better FM maintenance & operations.
- Learn how to use technology for facility condition assessment
- Learn how to use technology for preventive maintenance
- Learn how to use technology for workplace services
- Learn about the latest development and challenges around the region and beyond.
Who should attend?
Infrastructure managers, office managers, building owners who are considering outsourcing to service providers, Engineers/Suppliers who wants to know about how FM works.