Contract Law Fundamentals for Non Lawyers Masterclass is an intensely practical guide through the essentials of contract law, exploring such details as when a contract will be required, when you have a contract (and don’t necessarily know it), what types of contract exist and the effect of legislation on your contractual arrangements.
This masterclass also scrutinises what happens when things go wrong, including how you can get out of a contract, options for assessing damages and remedies for breach and looking at the contractual implications of working in an e-commerce environment. You will grasp the crucial ingredients required for a good contract, and gain tips to better understand and manage your contracts.
- Develop legally enforceable and commercially advantageous contracts
- Achieve effective, workable solutions for all your contracting needs
- Ensure your contracts are plainly expressed and risk-managed
- Protect your interests if things go wrong
- Understand the force of your contractual obligations
- Recognise the optimal times to exert the power of the clauses in your contracts
Who should attend?
- This Masterclass will benefit anyone whose job involves leading and engaging people and organisations, including:
- Senior managers
- Team leaders
- CEOs and executives
- Board members
- Human resource managers
- Organisational development managers
- Learning and development managers
- Executive and business coaches
- Organisational psychologists
- Management consultants
- Project managers
- Risk managers