With the online marketing landscape evolving quicker than most can keep up, successful digital marketing professionals work to stay on the cutting edge of technology and trends. The international student recruitment industry is getting more and more competitive: new providers are poaching from traditional markets often with new ways of delivering higher education while new study destinations are emerging everyday with distinctive marketing strategy. Global economic pressures are more acute which as a result is making Asia more attractive for international education providers. Hence, competition to recruit Asia’s prospective international students has increased drastically. Due to growing competition in the market, international education providers require new innovative communication and marketing strategies and forecasting trends to keep up with potential international students and future generations of students from Asia.
At a time of great change in the industry, it is imperative that those responsible for international recruitment from the region are kept up to date with the latest changes in there industry. From business analytics, to social media marketing to entrepreneurship, institutions are ramping up their game to attract quality international students looking for programmes with the best prospects. Universities are now offering experiential learning, opportunities of cross cultural global exchange, holistic curriculum including innovative and problem solving skills— and prospective students are spoilt for choice. How can institutions retain a distinctive value proposition and innovatively attract top talent in today’s highly competitive landscape?
Join us at this power-packed 1-day masterclass to discover refreshing digital and social media strategies to drive international student engagement and recruitment.
- To ensure you are well informed about the key issues and opportunities for student recruitment in Asia
- Provide you with an opportunity to broaden your knowledge of the region
- Put you in front of the leading thinkers with insights into the current state of the market
- To give insight into what new opportunities and business models international education providers can explore in the region
- Learnhow to integrate brand messages across its entire organisation for a consistent identity
- Discoverhow to go beyond reputation rankings and sustain a strong brand presence across time
- Find out how to overcome challenges in digitalising its student experience
- Hearhow to position your brand among stakeholders and achieve buy-in for rebranding efforts
- Acquire strategies on developing a social brand persona
- Gain insights on how to drive audience from social to your website and deliver a seamless experience
- Pick up strategies to produce interesting videos on a tight budget and co-create content with students
- Examine how to make internationalisation a strategic priority for its branding
- Network with fellow leading marketers and practitioners from the higher education industry
Who should attend?
Senior representatives from universities, TAFEs, private colleges and online education providers with responsibilities for:
• Media and Communications
• Social/ Digital Media
• Digital Marketing
• Web/ Online/ Digital
• Student Recruitment
• Future Students
• Social Media
• Content Creation
• Content Management