According to Forbes, women hold only 4.6 percent of fortune 500 CEO positions. Women are not making it into leadership roles for a myriad of reasons yet they have exceptional organisational skills, an ability to pick up on the culture of the day and help positively influence it, and they are known to handle crisis in a well-rounded manner. The Leadership for Women Masterclass will give high potential leaders from all industries or sectors, the skills, insights and confidence to advance in their leadership journey. Today’s leader needs to be equipped with exceptional interpersonal communication skills, the ability to influence with whole systems thinking, motivate and engage the team, be resilient and help build resilience amongst the team. Driving performance without avoiding the tough conversations and all the while being able to inspire innovation and steer the team through change. There will be theory-sharing, discussions, group work and practical exercises.
- Understand what it means to be a leader and develop you own leadership style
- Know what it takes to be an effective leader – of yourself, of a group, of a team
- Understand how to communicate effectively to lead your team
- Be able to handle difficult people and situations
- Be resilient and build resilience amongst the team
- Know how to influence with whole systems thinking
- Learn how to drive a high performing team
- Practically apply leadership tools.
Who should attend?
Any women who are progressing to leadership roles or currently in managerial positions:
- Senior Managers